Equitable Engagement | Mobilization For Action | Multi-Sector Collaboration
After the Harvest
Cultivate Kansas City
Food Equality Initiative
Jewish Vocational Service
Kansas City Community Gardens
University of Kansas Medical Center Research Institute
West Central Missouri Community Action Agency
Cornerstones of Care
Front Porch Alliance
Ivanhoe Neighborhood Council
KC Healthy Kids
Legal Aid of Western Missouri
Rosedale Development Association
Urban Neighborhood Initiative
Young Women on the Move
Heartland Conservation Alliance
Greater Kansas City Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
Mattie Rhodes Center
The Whole Person
Thrive Allen County
YMCA of Greater Kansas City
American Heart Association
Lee’s Summit Cares
Theory of Change
Support environments and policies that promote equitable opportunities for healthy eating, active living, and tobacco use prevention.
Mobilization For Action
- Strengthen core organizational operations and sustainability of systems.
- Increase awareness and skills of individuals and communities through culturally relevant education.
- Equip individuals and organizations to influence policy, build public awareness, and accelerate the field through the adoption of community-based solutions.
- Engage community members in the conversation and solutions for developing healthier communities, environments, and policies.
- Support inclusive efforts that promote community-based solutions.
- Connect with nontraditional partners to create a strong, unified voice that spans fields and sectors.
- Align strategically with local, regional, or state coalitions and networks.
Policies and environments optimize choices that support improved health.