Improved Access | Improved Quality | Reduced Cost
Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas
Health Care Collaborative of Rural Missouri
Health Partnership Clinic
KC CARE Health Center
Sharon Lee Family Health Care
Caritas Clinics (Duchesne Clinic)
Cass Community Health Foundation
Miles of Smiles
Oral Health Kansas
Truman Medical Center Charitable Foundation
Artists Helping the Homeless
Baptist-Trinity Lutheran Legacy Foundation
Community Health Council of Wyandotte County
Jewish Family Services
Jewish Vocational Service
Northland Health Care Access
Rose Brooks Center
Saint Luke’s Foundation
Thrive Allen County
Theory of Change
Support access to a safety net of quality health and oral health services that are safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, integrated, and affordable.
- Fund service delivery and core operating support.
- Facilitate greater care coordination and navigation.
- Increase health care coverage that supports quality care.
- Advocate for policies that increase access in underserved communities.
- Provide high-quality care and services.
- Improve patient care, experience, and engagement.
- Integrate and enhance the safety net system through partnerships or innovative models.
- Strengthen the capacity of the safety net workforce.
- Advocate and support policies that improve health.
- Support approaches and policies that reduce costs, promote sustainability, or contain costs for the health delivery system.
People live healthier lives because they have access to a health care delivery system that includes preventive care and provides regular, affordable, and high-quality health and oral health care.